Sunday, November 29, 2009

Aliciya Angel

I shot with my good friend Aliciya Angel (myspace / facebook ) on Friday. She's a very talented musician and I wanted to portray her in the spot light so i decided on a large front light and a snoot behind her and shoot with an angle that would give a lens flare. She's an up and coming star and I know she'll go far and shine brightly for some time and I hope that my photography plays on that concept.

She's been played on the radio and has played many live shows and I know she's already got a following locally. I recommend checking her out, you might just like what you hear.

4 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

She is beautiful.What a great shot.I do love the earrings also.Nice work.

Cthings said...

That is a wonderful picture!! Looks like you know how to catch a very nice pose on people!

nomadcraftsetc said...

WOW! Gorgeous shot!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Nice shot! :)

Wishing her well in her pursuits :)

regards, T. :)