Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ashley Ybarra

This last month has been an odd month for me, I've felt really down about my photography as if i couldn't do anything right at all. Well, I'm back! Today was such a wonderfully wonderful day of photography. I've yet to go through all the photos from today, since I shot well over a few hundred, but so far I'm liking what I've seen.

Shot with a new girl today, she'd never modeled before, but i think if she sticks with it she's got a shot at the 'real world'. Hopefully, I'll be there and famous at the same time that she is and our paths cross again. Needless to say I had to work on at least one of today's photos so I spent the past hour working on one of my favorites; and trust me, it was a hard choice to pick just ONE photo to work on.

Sacramento Fashion Photography I hope to work with her again soon, I think now that my photo juices are flowing again we could stand to make some great art, or at least some good photos. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for everything! =)

Kari Marie said...

Yeah!! Glad to hear you found your happy place again.

Anonymous said...

lol thats great.
my name is also Ashley Ybarra
no joke

Anonymous said...

thats my aunt!!!